Business Referral Service
- Internet Exposure – online business listing at:
- Relocation Packet Inserts – include information in mailers
- Chamber Inquiries – phone, email, walk-in
- Monthly e-newsletter containing articles relating to business and local events
- Promote your business through the Chamber e-newsletter, electronically distributed to over 300 business contacts
High Exposure Advertising and Marketing Tools
Business Listing in the Arlington-Smokey Point Chamber of Commerce Phone Directory
- Chamber Lobby Displays of your events (included with membership)
- Event Sponsorship Opportunities (monthly luncheon & networking, 4th of July, Smokey Point BBQ Cook-off and Market Place, and much more…)
- Website Advertising
- Membership List (MS Excel spreadsheet)
- Event Display Tables – minimal fee
- Notary Public available at no charge by appointment only.
- General Membership Luncheons, Second Tuesday of each month at Medallion Hotel, Smokey Point, w/3 Business to Business Networking Luncheons, per year.
- Business After Hours, Third Thursday of each month
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremonies
- Chamber Membership Orientation, once per quarter
- Ambassador Committee
- Downtown Arlington Business Association Committee
Access to Healthcare Benefits & Exclusive Membership Discounts
- Affiliated Services (AAOA) –as few as 2 employees
- Free membership in DABA-Downtown Arlington Business Association with your paid Chamber membership.
Advocate for Business
- Focus on key issues: taxes & fees, regulation, transportation, education, economic development and competitiveness, healthcare, housing, technology, and climate change
Tax deductible expense
- A majority of the membership dues may be tax deductible, check with your CPA
- Chamber Boardroom is available on a first come, first serve basis, by appointment only. Located in Smokey Point and close to the freeway.
- Seating for up to 15 people
Bulk Mail Permit
- USPS bulk mail permit for mailings over two hundred identical pieces